Rebecca Kennedy is the Founder and Principal of Kennedy Financial Planning, LLC. Here are the highlights of her background:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 2002
- 18 years + in the Financial Services industry
- Recognized as a Denver Five Star Wealth Manager (awarded to less than 7% of the Denver area wealth managers) for multiple years
- Prior experience includes:
- Providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management for high net worth individuals at a boutique wealth management firm for 7+ years
- Testing financial software systems and illustrating a variety of estate and charitable planning techniques, often utilizing life insurance, in order to minimize taxes
- Preparing individual and state income tax returns
- Assisting portfolio managers with stock research, trade execution, and asset allocation reporting
- Served for 2 years as Pro Bono Committee Co-Chair for the Colorado Financial Planning Association; currently Chair of the Public Relations Committee
- Volunteered as a mentor for Denver Kids, Inc. (an organization serving at-risk youth in the Denver Public Schools) for multiple years and is now looking for her next volunteer opportunity, possibly for an animal rescue.
- Rebecca grew up in Tennessee, graduated from the Ohio State University, and moved to Denver in 2002 after working several years in Atlanta. She loves living in the Highlands area with her husband, Jim, and their two awesome dogs, Hoover and Winston.
- Member of the following organizations:
*Our web site offers links to a variety of sites maintained by third parties. If you choose to access these sites, you will be leaving the Kennedy Financial Planning web site. These sites are managed by unaffiliated organizations that do not have a business relationship with Kennedy Financial Planning. These links are only offered for use at your own discretion.
Kennedy Financial Planning does not provide, and is not responsible for, the product, service, or overall website content available on third party sites. By providing links to these sites Kennedy Financial Planning is not promoting, approving or endorsing either the content of the sites or any product or service offered by the sites’ sponsors.
Our privacy polices do not apply to linked websites. You should consult the privacy disclosures on each third party site for further information. Third party web sites may provide different security features than the Kennedy Financial Planning web site.